Thanks for being a member of the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation. You are an integral part of the support for the Foundation’s mission. Through your contribution as a member, you help us to inspire people to discover Wright’s work and ideas as a means to embrace an architecture for better living through meaningful connections to nature, the arts, and each other.
Please see below for answers to a few commonly asked membership questions.
How do I RSVP to Member-only online events or access my Member benefits on the website?
1. Click on the link from the Member-only email invitation you may have received or click membership here on our website.
2. In the upper right, select Register (this is a one-time only registration for our new online system).
3. Fill out the form with your primary membership name, address, phone number, and email that is associated with your membership. If you are uncertain which email or name we have on record, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Your member email will be your username, and you will be asked to create a new password.
5. To submit, click the red Register at the bottom of the form.
6. Next, sign-in at the upper right corner using your member email username and password that you created. This will apply your member benefits, or allow you to RSVP as a Member to events.
How do I shop online and receive my 10% discount?
Thank you for supporting the Frank Lloyd Wright Store. You’ll need the monthly member discount code in order to receive your 10% discount. The monthly member-only discount code is emailed at the beginning of each month to current members. If you don’t have the email, contact the membership department for the discount code.
I am an Insider Member. How do I reserve tickets at the participating reciprocal Wright sites?
Reserve your tour tickets in advance for the Wright reciprocal sites by contacting the site directly prior to your planned visit. The contact information can be found here: participating Wright sites. You will be required to present a membership card bearing the “FLWR” identifier to claim your benefits at each site.
How do I update my contact information with a new address / new email / preferred phone number?
If you are a current member, click here to update your information and request a new membership card with the updated details: