Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation Public Social Media Community Guidelines
The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation strives to create an inspiring, informative, and engaging social media community filled with a range of voices. We welcome engagement and constructive dialogue, and every Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation community member has the right to participate in respectful discussions on our social media channels listed above. The guidelines outlined below will help foster a courteous and dynamic environment for all community members.
The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation adheres to the user policy described below on all social media channels. We do not review or moderate all comments, but we reserve the right to remove any content posted that does not adhere to our policy, and block or report users who share such content. The following will not be tolerated:
- Harassment, bullying, profanity, threatening language, attacks on or intimidation of any party, including our online community members or Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation staff; malicious speech regarding topics of gender, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, age, ethnic origin or race; sexist comments; hate speech; suggestion or encouragement of illegal activities; and demeaning remarks about personal appearance or ability
- Spam or fraudulent links
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
- Advertisements, solicitations, and commercial postings
- Posting personal information of other community members or Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation staff including but not limited to: phone number, email address, physical mailing address, and billing information
- Private correspondence between user and other community members, or user and the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation
- Impersonation of a Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation staff member, creator, or community member
If you have an issue, question, or suggestion, the best and fastest way to get a response is to e-mail us at email@example.com. Due to privacy reasons, we cannot use our social media forums to resolve many individual issues and will often request that you email us.
We thank you for being a part of our community and engaging in a thoughtful, respectful dialogue on our social media channels.