To help you better prepare for your time at our distinctive World Heritage site, find out what you can expect below.
Plan ahead for your visit: Hydrate! Wear sunscreen. Bring a hat and/or umbrella for shade. Dress for hot weather.
Getting to Taliesin West
- GPS Location: 12345 N. Taliesin Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85259
- Free onsite parking available
Hours & Admission
- Tour Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Store Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Advance ticket reservations are required to tour the site. The Frank Lloyd Wright Store is open to the public during normal operational hours. Shop our online store here.
- Online reservations are preferable. For additional assistance, please call 888.516.0811 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interior/exterior photography is permitted for personal, noncommercial use only.
- No tripods or drones can be brought onsite.
- We have added new handrails, ramps, and a wheelchair accessible restroom to help guests with mobility challenges access and enjoy the historic property with greater ease.
- If you have trouble standing for an hour during the walking tour, we suggest bringing a portable seat or seat walker.
- Do you have additional needs? Please email accessibility requests to email@example.com at least two (2) weeks prior to your visit.
At Taliesin West, our top priority is the safety of our guests, staff, and residents. Since the onset of the pandemic, we have been hard at work to ensure that all are safe while on property.
- There is an abundance of desert wildlife and plants and uneven walking surfaces. Please wear appropriate shoes to ensure your safety.
- Water bottle, sunscreen, hat and/or umbrellas are highly recommended.
- All tours are walking tours. If you need assistance, we suggest bringing a portable seat or seat walker. *(see Accessibility for more).
- At Taliesin West, we are the CDC recommendations for health and safety to protect our visitors and staff. Please be aware of the following protocols.
- Starting July 5th, 2021, masks are optional for all fully vaccinated tour guests, staff, and volunteers (with the exception of all summer camp activities). All staff, counselors, and participants participating in our summer camps are required to wear cloth face coverings at all times.
- We ask that all guests continue to practice social distancing, when possible.
Masks optional for fully vaccinated guests. masks Required for “Camp Taliesin West”
No Cash Accepted
More After Your Tour
- After your tour, visit the Frank Lloyd Wright Store for great design. The Store features books, home decor, apparel, and art that not only celebrate Frank Lloyd Wright, but also the work he has inspired. The Store is open daily from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. *(Note: If you are scheduled for a 4:00 p.m. tour, plan to visit the Store ahead of your tour).
Where to Eat in the Area
- Our friends at Vicino’s Italian restaurant will provide a free appetizer with the purchase of 2 entrees if you present them with proof of your tour tickets or new membership.