Join our team of dedicated volunteers at Taliesin and Taliesin West and help us preserve and share the legacy of Frank Lloyd Wright at two of his greatest architectural masterpieces.
- Licensing – Graphic Artist, CAD Specialist, Database Volunteer
- Marketing and communications – Interview/Copy Research Volunteer, Photography Escort
- Membership – Membership Sales Assistant, Gratitude Outreach
- Preservation – Facilities Assistant, Preservation Master Plan Specialist, Natural Landscape Volunteer
- Public access – Tour Guide, Room Steward
- Events – Support for events
- Information services – IT Helpdesk Assistant
Volunteer opportunities are not limited to what is listed above. We are happy to work with you to find a match for your unique skills and desires with our programs.
How to Volunteer
Fill out an application
Please email your completed application to email@example.com or mail to:
Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation, Attn: Volunteer Coordinator
12621 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
Once your application has been received, the volunteer coordinator will contact you. Volunteers must pass a background check prior to starting.
Volunteer orientations are held twice each month. Our volunteer coordinator will work with you to schedule your orientation.