On this day of generosity, Tuesday, December 3, 2019, please consider supporting the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation with a donation.
Get a head start: You can even donate today and we’ll count your gift toward our December 3rd Giving Tuesday total!
What is GivingTuesday?
GivingTuesday, taking place December 3rd , is a global day of giving that harnesses the collective power of individuals, communities and organizations to encourage giving and to celebrate generosity worldwide. Every year, on GivingTuesday, millions of people across the globe (almost 60 countries) mobilize to show up, give back, and change their communities. The goal is to create a massive wave of generosity that lasts well beyond that day, and touches every person on the planet.
When I donate to the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation, where does my money go?
(To name a few …)
- The preservation and maintenance of two UNESCO World Heritage sites—Taliesin and Taliesin West: Nearly 150,000 people visit these two sites each year. We need to keep these spaces alive to continue to learn from and be inspired by two of Frank Lloyd Wright’s most personal examples of organic architecture.
- Field trips, summer camps and more education programming: Frank Lloyd Wright changed the way we build and the way we live. We use Wright’s revolutionary design concepts and buildings at Taliesin West to educate and inspire people of all ages, challenging them to understand and embrace innovation in their own lives.
- Local economy: Your donations are investments in a financially sound and well-managed nonprofit organization that drives tens of millions of dollars of economic impact to our communities.
- Nature preserve: Taliesin West and Taliesin are both situated on hundreds of acres of natural land that needs to be preserved and protected.
- Arts and culture: You are supporting our ability to present lively visual and performing arts for our communities, in intimate, historic, architecturally important spaces.