#GivingTuesdayNow is a new global day of giving created as an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19. GivingTuesdayNow will take place on May 5, 2020 (in addition to the regularly scheduled Dec 1, 2020 #GivingTuesday).
On this new day of generosity, please consider supporting the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation with a donation. Taliesin and Taliesin West have been closed due to the Coronavirus. The revenue normally generated in spring keeps us in business the rest of the year. Will you please offer your support during this difficult time?
When I donate to the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation for #GivingTuesdayNow, where does my money go?
(To name a few …)
- The preservation and maintenance of two UNESCO World Heritage sites—Taliesin and Taliesin West: Nearly 150,000 people visit these two sites each year. We need to keep these spaces alive to continue to learn from and be inspired by two of Frank Lloyd Wright’s most personal examples of organic architecture.
- Education programming: Frank Lloyd Wright changed the way we build and the way we live. We use Wright’s revolutionary design concepts and buildings to educate and inspire people of all ages, challenging them to understand and embrace innovation in their own lives.
- Local economy: Your donations are investments in a financially sound and well-managed nonprofit organization that drives tens of millions of dollars of economic impact to our communities.
- Nature preserve: Taliesin West and Taliesin are both situated on hundreds of acres of natural land that needs to be preserved and protected.
- Arts and culture: You are supporting our ability to present lively visual and performing arts from architecturally important spaces for the larger global community.