Thank you for your interest in the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation charitable donation program, due to a limited time exhibition, this program is suspended through June 2022.
If you would like to request a donation for July 2022 or later, please fill out the form 90 days prior to your event.
The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation is pleased to contribute to the success of like-minded nonprofit organizations by providing charitable contributions. Due to the volume of requests, we are not able to accommodate all.
We prioritize donations to community organizations that focus on one or more of the following:
- Youth education with a focus on STEM and STEAM
- Historical preservation and cultural sites
- Organizations near our Arizona (Taliesin West) and Wisconsin (Taliesin) sites
- Desert conservation and history
- Organizations that support design, architecture, and landscape architecture
- Requests must be received 90 days in advance of your event on your organization letterhead accompanied by your IRS determination letter.
- Please state your organization’s mission and how funds will be used.
- The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation will only consider one request per year.
- Any donated Taliesin West tour passes not used by the expiration date will become void and cannot be reissued.
Please email your information to our Development team at: developmentTW@franklloydwright.org
To send your request by mail:
Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation, Attn: Development
12621 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
We wish you success in your fundraising efforts and applaud how your organization serves the community.